Mr.min bag 100g beef
“Ramen” (also called “Ramyeon” in Korea) is a traditional Asian noodle dish in a broth. Our Ramens are a Korean instant dish composed of precious noodles that will be fried in oil accompanied by a powder soup.
Enjoy the instant branches Mr. Min beef flavor for authenticity and “made in Korea” pleasure at home, ready in 4 min.
To know :
- INGREDIENTS :
Noodles: Blee flour, palm oil, potato starch, modified starch, salt, gum guar, sodium polyphosphate (storage: e452), vitamin B2 (riboflavine);
Dehydrated broth: salt, sugar, soy sauce powder, red chili powder, beef aroma, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper powder, disodium inosinate (exhaustor: e631);
Dehydrated vegetables: bok choy flakes, carrot flakes, cabbage flakes, fungus flakes
Cereals containing gluten, soy.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS :
In a cool and dry place.
- nutritional values (for 100g):
|326 kJ / 78 kcal|
|Of which saturates||1.8g|
- USAGE TIPS:
IN THE CASSEROLE
1. Add noodles, seasoning and dehydrated vegetables in 400ml of boiling water.
2. Boil for 2 minutes and serve hot.
IN THE MICROWAVE
1. Put the noodles, vegetables and seasoning in a microwave bowl with 400ml of water.
2. Heat for 3 minutes. It's ready !